Capital Campaign Phase II
Changing the Face of Saint Raphael Parish from Generation to Generation
-Architect's rendering of our new worship space. The view is from our church driveway.
See the Capital Campaign brochure in the sidebar for the view from Dover Center Road
Our Vision for Phase II is to:
- Better serve all who seek to join our celebration of the eucharist through the creation of a new worship space that will accommodate 1,100 participants for each mass
- accommodate more families for weekend and special liturgies, including Confirmation, First holy Communion, Christmas and easter
- Provide fan shape seating to bring parishioners closer to the sanctuary
- incorporate holy items from our existing church, including our altar, crucifix, and stained glass windows
- Create an adoration Chapel for private meditation
- offer a new Community room for large meetings and funeral luncheons
- Provide additional handicap accessible parking
- Create a more welcoming green area at the front entrance (at the corner of Dover Center and Osborn roads)
Amazon and the Amazon logo and AmazonSmile and the AmazonSmile logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
Please take a moment to read our Design Committee's quarterly newsletter, Dream Forward, to stay up to date on the planning and construction of our new church.
- Phase II FAQs
- Campaign Contribution Form
- Electronic Giving Form
- Electronic Giving FAQs
- Stock Transfer Procedure
- Rooted in Faith, Forward in Hope
- Father Tim's Campaign Talk
If you have questions or would like further information about the Master Plan, please contact LivingStones@saintraphaelparish.com